Upton Bridge Farm Delivery Policy
1 Delivery of the Goods
- Delivery of the Goods shall be made to the Buyer’s shipping address. The Buyer shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Goods on the day notified by the Seller for delivery.
- The Seller undertakes to use its reasonable endeavours to despatch the Goods on an agreed delivery date, but does not guarantee to do so. Time of delivery shall not be of the essence of the contract.
- The Seller shall not be liable to the Buyer for any loss or damage whether arising directly or indirectly from the late delivery or short delivery of the Goods. If short delivery does take place, the Buyer may not reject the Goods but shall accept the Goods delivered as part performance of the contract, and a pro-rata adjustment to the Price shall be made.
- If the Buyer fails to take delivery of the Goods on the agreed delivery date or, if no specific delivery date has been agreed, when the Goods are ready for despatch, the Seller shall be entitled to store and insure the Goods and to charge the Buyer the reasonable costs of so doing.
2 Acceptance of the Goods
- The Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the Goods 5 days after delivery to the Buyer.
- The Buyer shall carry out a thorough inspection of the Goods within 5 days and give notice in writing to the seller after discovering that some or all of the goods do not comply with the
- Warranty above, the Buyer must return the Goods to the Seller at the Buyer’s cost and the Seller shall, at its option, repair or replace any Goods that are defective, or refund the price of such defective Goods.
- Where the Buyer has accepted, or has been deemed to have accepted, the Goods the Buyer shall not be entitled to reject Goods which are not in accordance with the contract.
3 Carriage of Goods
- Orders over £60 will be eligible for FREE standard delivery within 3-5 days.
- Carriage will be chargeable on all orders below £60, and will be charged at £4.95.